Monday, April 12, 2010

LIVE @ AZZURE Monday Apil 12th 1to 4PM PDT

Location

1PM PDT
Merrick Robonaught
I am a professional working musician and play a wide varity of music. Newer Country and Classic 60's - 70's rock. I primarily play Lead Guitar and Bass, with lesser skills in Keyboards. I have formal music training and have been playing and singing professionally for over 40 years.
Now I've begun a new path of performing here on Second Life.

2PM PDT
Hogan Baily
Its HOGAN, coming at you live from New England, United States! Thank you so much for showing an interest in me!
I have been singing since college, nothing professional, but onstage quite a bit. Done a little with a few live bands, play a little guitar. I have sung at weddings and parties, and I currently run a weekly Karaoke show locally. I am just starting my career here, and I am looking forward to seeing where this road leads, delving ever deeper into this crazy world that is SL! =)

3PM PDT
Satin Galli
Satin Galli is no stranger to Live Music in R/L or S/L!
If you're looking for great vocals and style, you've found the right guy! From oldies, country, pop, classic and new rock, you'll hear some of it all listening to Satin.
Bread, Clapton, Rogers, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Cold Play, and 3 Doors Down are a few of the artists you might hear from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment