Saturday, October 27, 2018

Come one come all



With the demise of Google Plus looming, I have decided that it's time to help where I can. This Blog has been around for more than 8 years. It's purpose, to promote events sponsored or endorsed in some way by Selby Evans. After some discussion, Selby and I would like to offer this blog as a place for anyone to promote events in the Virtual Worlds or Web Worlds. If you would like to become a guest blogger to promote your events or events that you know of around the virtual worlds, please contact me.

I am Jamie Jordan in second life and on the hypergrid as well as all the major social media. Including mewe. You can find me here mewe.com/i/jamiejordan4. You can also email me. jamie@jamiejordan.net. I want this to become a blog that is useful to everyone. I love the arts in virtual worlds and I want to see them grow. I hope this will help in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment