Thursday, January 3, 2013

Sneak Peek


I've been working on a book with a lady who also draws cartoons, and I wanted to share this with you today. It's one of the pictures for the book, which will no doubt be a coffee table staple. The house just isn't complete without my book on the table! It will be funny. It will be witty. It will be charming. And hey! It's written by a crippled guy and an insane blonde chick, so it will make you look like someone who cares for the unfortunate souls. You'll be admired by your friends and relatives that enter your home and see the crippled guy's book on your coffee table. I can hear them now! "Is that Crippled Guy's book? It's so nice of you to buy it and support him in his quest to live an independent life despite being wheelchair-bound and vertically challenged!" You'll no doubt beam with pride and say, "Why yes, it IS Crippled Guy's book! I feel better just owning it!" Just thought thought of this beautiful exchange of words between friends makes me want to drop my change in the McDonalds Make A Wish box in the drive thru. It's that inspiring. Anyway....here is a sneak peak from the upcoming book

No comments:

Post a Comment